Download Audio Tracks
If you have a voucher code for Positive Mental Training from your health professional, you can download the audio tracks free of charge here. Follow these steps: [if not, you can buy them here]
- First register with you own email and password ( f you have previously registered please login)
- You will now be in your personal screen (‘Hello’) where you will be offered the choice to download a an audio track (MP3) of Positive Mental Training (there are 3 codes, one for each CD that the tracks have been taken from)
- In the top box enter the voucher code given to you by your Doctor or health professional
- In lower box put your health centre or clinic postcode.
- Click ‘download CD’ (will take 6 minutes on broadband). Before downloading ‘CD 1’ you will be asked to complete a questionnaire to measure your stress. Each download contains further information as a word document in the download
Remember to watch the video ‘How Positive Mental Training helps Stress and Depression’ before starting to listen to the tracks.
*****Downloading onto an iPad or iPhone******
Its easiest to install the app (Feeling Good )– but you can download the audio tracks if you first install an app to download zipped files, such as idownload plus (free from the apple app store). But free apps do change/disappear so you may need to search for another one. Find app download instructions here
Gift the app – purchase a gift code to unlock the Positive Mental Training tracks – click here
Never listen to these audios while driving a car, operating machinery or somewhere it is unsafe to fall asleep.
Positive Mental Training is copyrighted material and downloads are intended for personal use only and is not for reproduction, copying or lending.